Resistance is Fertile!

Alien Resistance HQ

Crank Addiction and Paranormal Hallucinations Ended


The CE4 Research Group

Testimony – 5


The Story of Karen 

After almost 4 years of searching God’s word for the answers to what I had been through I’m compelled to share my testimony. “Rev 12:11 and they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony and they loved not their lives unto the death.” Supernatural activity seems to have occurred throughout the history of this world. Fallen angels have appeared in many ways as gods to be worshipped by man. Satan, a fallen angel, and his dominions (demons) have used many different disguises to deceive mankind from worshipping the one true God. Many civilizations, religions and beliefs are founded upon the knowledge that the “fallen angels” have imparted to man to keep us separated from God. They always lead man to death and destruction. As Stephan quoted in Acts 7:42-43, God turned and gave them up to worship the host of heaven. I believe the warnings are being sounded throughout the world that it’s time to decide whom you serve. Joshua 24:14,15.

I have asked the Lord to guide over what I write and that nothing but what actually took place to be written down. Acts 4:20, Habakkuk 2:2,3.

This is not easy to explain, so I’ll start where things were almost normal. Understand that I was raised un-churched and spent my life as an alcoholic &/ or drug user. I had gone into the military when I was 17years old. The next 16 years was fairly normal. At 33 (May 93) I returned to Oklahoma. I bought the little town bar and business was real good. It was just my daughter Erika and me and we were renting a house in the country.

I was offered another bar business in a town 40 miles north and jumped at the opportunity (this one had gambling machines in the back room). I began doing “crank” to help keep the long hours. This is where it began, Aug 1994(approx.). I started having trouble with the police, city department, postal service, and I just knew that I must have been missing something. (I had multiple disturbing the peace charges, natural gas leaks, withholding my mail.) From what I gathered I was running off some of their drug dealers and this was their way a getting the point across. Then the car following began; everywhere I went I was being tailed. It was very obvious and anyone who rode with me noticed. I could do 80, they would do 80. I could slow down to 40 and so would they. They always set off my radar detector with the laser squeal. I could go and park in the middle of nowhere and one of those cars would show up (set off my radar detector). It seemed like I was being bugged. One night Kerry (a friend of mine) and I decided to check the house for bugs. Kerry found something that looked like an in line fuse in the fluorescent light wiring. I was looking through my purse and noticed that the duck emblem on the side had been sewn on but I was able to pull it off and back behind it was a glob of glue with a piece of metal in the middle of it with spider looking wires extending out from it. We headed to my sister Lisa’s house a 7:00am on a Sunday morning with what we had found. I wanted someone who was straight to tell me what we had found. She confirmed what we thought they were. Kerry had the bright idea to wrap them up and use bailing wire and tied them under the hood of my truck. We didn’t want them in the truck with us and didn’t know what else to do with them. We headed to my house and I was going to pack a few things and just get away from there. Less than an hour later we were ready to go. I popped the hood to make sure my company was still there, bailing wire and all was gone. Somehow in the broad daylight someone (thing) had removed them from under my hood. My truck had been locked and I was the only one with any keys. I can only remember feeling totally lost at this point. Where do you take this kind of stuff? I just wanted to know what they wanted from me? I wasn’t a big drug dealer or anything that would bring on these extensive measures. I just kept on in my same lifestyle and tried to figure out what was going on. I didn’t know what else to do. Everyone always called this stuff tweaking, not really happening except in the mind.

Every time I pulled in my driveway at night my motion detector light always messed with me. Sometimes it would come on and let me get to the door and then go off. Other times it wouldn’t come on till I was trying to get the key in the door. I could imagine someone across the road in the field really having a good laugh at my expense. It always felt like they were out in the woods around my house. When I would go look around my yard during the day I would find footprints, candy wrappers, and stuff. Strange considering that my nearest neighbor was approx. 1/10th of a mile north of me.

One afternoon my daughter and me were leaving the house to go shopping, and she told me to look at her bedroom window screen (her window was about 5’ up from the ground). It had dog paw prints all over it like it had been down on the ground and our dog had walked on it and then someone had put it back up on the window. One night I was closing the bar in Prague and was sitting down before I left and when I glanced at the phone the light was flashing that I had a message. It was my daughter asking when I was coming home. So I called home and asked her, “ what was up,” she said that she hadn’t called me. Everywhere I went the phone would ring and when I answered there wasn’t anyone there. It was definitely driving me crazy so I had a private detective try and find out what was going on. I called him on a Saturday (at his home) to find out why he hadn’t called to let me know what was going on. He told me that he had tried to call me at my home number (918 area code), the bar I had in Drumright (918), the bar I had in Prague (405), and everyone of them had the same recording, “that this line is temporarily disconnected.” He suggested that I get out of there and that he didn’t know what was going on. I guess it scared him off.

We moved into town with my boyfriend Stan. I pulled out of Drumright thinking that if I got out of there it would stop. (July 95) And it seemed like it worked, whatever was stalking me had stopped. I had found another bar to operate in Chandler (about 30 miles NW). Then it started again one afternoon when a lady named Robin came in the bar in Chandler and wanted a deck of cards. She started laying the cards out on the bar and began telling about my past (I had never met her before). She told me about my going into the military when I was young and the reason why I had went in. No one else knew any of these things about my past that she knew. She specifically detailed things in my boyfriend’s house that I was remodeling and she told me that the things I thought he was doing were true. I thought he was seeing someone else and lying to me about it. I was scared to leave him; somehow I knew that they would come back if I was alone again. Then she started telling me about my future (I really have a hard time telling the rest of this). She told me that my dog was going to get ran over and I was going to have an abortion. I must have been looking at her funny because then she said to confirm it for me to concentrate on a subject. I had been worried about the income tax that I had filed the previous year that was being held by the IRS and I couldn’t find out the reason why. My bookkeeper had contacted them and I was expecting a letter from them. I was worried that I was going to be audited. She said that I was expecting something in the mail and I would receive it in 5 days and that it wasn’t what I thought it was. She left and I forgot all about it until a couple days later when the letter came. There had been a friend staying with me that had used my PO box number to file his income tax that made my claim to be invalid, so no audit. I was relieved and I didn’t want to think about the rest of what she had said.

Everything went downhill from the moment Robin came by that first time. I really don’t think she even understood what was going on. I did end up pregnant and had an abortion. We split up and my daughter and me moved out to my parents till we could find a place. We had a Golden Retriever named Misty that decided one day to follow me as I left for work. She followed me out into the road and I pulled over to the edge of the dirt road and was telling her to get back to the house when I seen a truck coming over the hill and they ran over her and kept going. At this point it all came flooding back, everything had happened just like Robin had said it would.

The place I use to rent came open and we moved back out there. (May 96 approx.) Funny things happened every day, like things being moved around, nuts and bolts in the floorboard of my car like it was being tampered with. At this time I became a full-fledged crankster. Nothing mattered but the dope and being around people who did it. I hated to be alone or to go to sleep. One night as I sat out on my porch alone the stars started to move. I watched 5 of them; they would move. I must have lain out on the porch all night watching them because next thing I remembered was the sun coming up and those 5 stars all gathered around the moon and then they disappeared. The cars started following me again and the radar detector started going off again and the motion detector light stared the same stuff, but it didn‘t scare me like it used to. This time I was curious about what it all meant. My boyfriend MG and my friend Kerry that stayed with me were both cranksters. One night we were coming home from the bar in Chandler and was almost to my house when we were encompassed within a bright white light. It spread out the whole road over into the pasture. It was blinding and we were in it somehow. MG hit the brakes and we stopped to look at what it was. There was no sound whatsoever. Almost as soon as we stopped to look at it, it was gone. None of us even brought this up for a long time.

Some nights we would walk around outside looking for whoever it was out there watching my house. One time I was in the house and walked outside in time to see Kerry running down the fence line with a flashlight. About the time she stopped, I seen something shine a flashlight back in her face. She turned and looked at me and asked if I had seen what had just happened. We were fascinated by the things that were happening, yet I distrusted both of them; one of them had to know what was really going on. One time I even heard the sound of a keyed mike like a Police radio come from Kerry’s room. It also happened at a later time.

It was about 3:00am one morning when Kerry and me went in town to the store. On the way there I ran over a big raccoon and I made the comment that I was glad it wasn’t any of my relatives; my last name being Coon (ha ha). The next morning when I went out to get out in my car there was a dead raccoon right by my car door, like it had been put there.

On night I had went to pick up MG from work and when we pulled in the drive at my house there was a fire in the back yard (just a intense concentrated flame burning and pieces of fire rolling up towards my house). I went in to check on my daughter and she was asleep. MG said he put out the fire and it was nothing more than a Field and Stream Magazine. Someone had used the guts of a Zippo lighter to start it. I am pretty sure that the lighter had came from inside my house. I was afraid for my daughter’s safety. I sent her to my sister Lisa’s house and gave them very little information about what was going on except that I was being followed and possibly still bugged. My sister told me about some strange vehicles coming down her road (very obvious because it’s a secluded road).

The nights became an obsession to me. The stars began to be moving a lot more and moving closer. One would come down and back up; then the next one would do the same. I spent most of my time watching them.

I could be inside my house and look out my windows and one would drop down so I could see it. I would run across the house and look out and another one would do the same thing. It became entertaining to be outside and run and duck under a tree and see how long before one would drop down where I could see it. This was happening when MG was around too. Needless to say this all drove me to be reclusive. I couldn’t explain what was happening and everyone I tried to tell thought I was going off the deep end or thought I was just kidding. I was in constant fear and had no idea where to find any answers. I got evicted from my house and moved to the apartment in the back of my bar in Chandler. (Sept 96)

If there was ever a place that you could literally feel evil, it was there. Robin came back around to let me know that I needed to get rid of my friends, that they were going to get me busted. I tried to even keep them closer. Couldn’t tell you why, but I guess I figured if I didn’t believe her maybe it wouldn’t happen. At this point I sent my daughter to stay with her dad in Georgia. I couldn’t deal with any part of real life at this point. Robin had stopped by again and I wanted to find out what she knew. This time I asked her what was going on around me. The only thing she said to me was that something really important was going on and that it started with an “M”. When I questioned place, thing, or what, all she would say was that it started with a big “M”.

I finally closed the bar in Chandler down and just lived there (I didn’t want anyone around). I stayed strung out. No matter how much crank I did I would still fall asleep and that’s what I was trying to avoid. I felt things were happening to me while I was asleep. The apartment and the bar were built half way like a dock underneath for support over a pond. At different times we heard voices and laughing come from underneath. One morning when I woke up, there at the end of the bed was what appeared to be a handprint. It looked wet but it wouldn’t dry, like it was an oily substance.

MG stayed around and still was able to work; he worked swing shift. Most of the time I thought MG had to have something to do with all the crazy stuff happening or at least knew more than he was letting on.

One night I had had enough and decided we had to get out of there, hoping that it would all quit. So MG and me went and stayed at a motel for a few days. We were trying to get cleaned up. We decided to get a small apartment in Shawnee and went to go pick-up some of our things from the bar apartment. When we had left a couple of days earlier I had packed in a hurry and had thrown a bunch of my clothes over a barstool in my room and left them there. The t-shirt that was on top I had never seen before and it had to have been put there while we were gone. The front of the shirt was a normal “no fear” shirt. But the back said, “for many are called, but few are chosen”. The only thing I knew was that it meant something important, I didn’t know what it meant, but I just knew it did. So I kept running hoping it would just go away. But it didn’t, it kept following me and getting stranger and more far out there that I realized that it wasn’t people doing this to me.

At the apartment in Shawnee all I could do was sleep and I had bad dreams. MG couldn’t understand it when I would tell him that they were still out there. I didn’t understand what I meant. It was at this point I went to my parent’s place and tried to stay clean. I was staying clean but all the crazy stuff was still happening. When I went outside at night to leave for work and the stars were still out there. They would follow me real close now. I would look away and try to ignore them. One of them followed me all the way to a Travis’s house and when I pulled in his driveway he was standing outside looking up and asked me if that light had followed me there? I couldn’t believe that he had seen it too. It wasn’t long until I fell back in to the crank and caused major problems within my family and I couldn’t explain to them what was happening to me it cause it wasn‘t making any sense to me. I had walked off from everything and gave up on a real life and lost it all during this time.

I still had my problem following me. This time MG and me moved south to Seminole. (Jan 97). It was secluded area with a lot of black jack trees. One day in January when it was unseasonably warm I decided to go out and rake the yard. I bagged the leaves up I threw the bags off to the east side of the house. There was no breeze blowing whatsoever, but at the southeast corner fence line there was a leaf devil circling around. I wouldn’t have thought any more about except it started moving up towards me coming through the trees. I just stood there at the edge of the patio watching it maneuver up towards the patio. After a couple of seconds it was up on the edge of the patio 10’ feet from me at stopped there, still spinning. I remember thinking to myself, “you don’t scare me,” and then it took off down the hill where I had thrown the bags of leaves and just dropped right there. MG and I still seen each other, but it was a messed up relationship of “on one day and off the next.” Due to my distrust of everybody around me. Everyday something strange happened. One time I was taking MG up to Gail’s with me and we were tag watchers due to the tailing that happened all the time. While we stopped a couple of miles from Gail’s at a convenience store I seen a tag that was XXX045 and I cracked a joke that he wasn’t a 007…Ha ha! As we left there to Gail’s house I decided that I would have MG drive by my old house where I used to live and show him where I had grew up. Last time I had been by there the house was empty and had been gutted. This time it was restored and in the driveway there was parked a maroon mini-van with the license plate of XXX007. Real strange. Another one of those things that I knew that meant something. After that I seen 007 license plates all the time.

I put everything I owned in storage and moved up to OKC with my friend Gail. (Mar 97). One day I tried to tell her about the lights that followed me and she cracked a joke, “are you gonna tell me there is little green men in there?” I hadn’t even considered that at all, I never considered the UFO stuff to be real anyway. I didn’t even consider that that was what they were. I could believe that they were some kind of Government Conspiracy. You know, pick out the cranksters cause no one will believe them anyhow. So I never brought them up to her again. I did tell her that when I found out what was going on I would tell her. I was being driven; by I don’t know what at this time, to find out what was going on, cause I always knew it meant something important.

Gail and me learned the “cooking crank trade”. Actually, I was the cook and Gail was the dealer. It suited me just fine because I stayed secluded most of the night. My friend Laura lived south of OKC in Newcastle and I spent time there with her cooking dope. They both thought I was a little crazy. Gail picked me up a pager so she could keep up with me cause I seemed to disappear all the time. When she told me the number I knew something was wrong, XXX-2666, it was my last name if you dial the numbers on the phone, COON.

I never tried to show them the lights. I tried to ignore the lights when I was out cause I wanted them to leave me alone, but they never went away. The cars still followed me and set off my radar detector. I went from OKC to Newcastle all the time and never really thought it took me very long. The drive should have only been 30-40 minutes top. A lot of times Laura would find me parked and asleep in her driveway in the morning when her boyfriend was heading off to work. That would be 5-6 hours after I had left Gail’s house.

The fear and the crank kept me moving around and I found myself back in Prague living with a friend east of town on a ranch. I had contacted Robin after I had moved out to Prague and she kept stressing that they were going to bust me in that County that I was in. She said I needed to get out of there. I ignored her and stayed. I spent most of the time alone except when I drove to the city to see Gail or Laura. I was really trying to make some sense out of the whole mess. I picked up one of Laura’s old running friends (Sherry#1) and took her with me to Newcastle one evening. Around 1:00am she drove us back to her house in Meeker. I was too sleepy to drive cause I was coming clean off the crank. (Trying to anyhow). After Sherry stopped at her house I got over in the driver’s seat and headed east to Prague. All that I remember is I was not able to drive very well, matter of fact I thought at one time I was driving on a dirt road cause it was so bumpy. I vaguely remember driving through Prague, but I do remember looking out my rear view mirror and seeing headlights and thinking that I was fixing to get pulled over (busted). Then I remember driving down a street and then I looked up and my car was driving on a winding dirt road through some trees. Then when I opened my eyes I was pulling up to a garage door and two guys were standing in front of my car, one at the right and one directly in front of me. The one in front of me was signaling for me to stop right there. You know the stop signal of the hand up and palm out? That was it, so I set my brake and rolled down my window and asked the one in front of me why didn’t they open the garage door? The guy (?) on the right looked at the one in front of me and then I don’t remember anything else until I woke up about dawn. My head was hanging out the window and it was misting lightly and I wasn‘t even cold. I knew something really strange had happened and I headed on out of there not even knowing exactly where I was. As I came to the main road I realized where I was staying was only a couple miles east. When I got in the house I called Laura in Newcastle to tell her that I had just got in and what had happened to me.

Sherry#2, another crankster friend that hung out with me once in a while. I always knew that there was something that she had I needed. I could not tell you what it was but I used to tell her that. One night I decided to show her the lights. I took Boyd’s farm truck and we headed out to a secluded road to a high elevation area. As I looked up it was cloudy and it seemed like a scene right out of a horror movie, you know the rolling clouds. Something told me to tell her to shine the spotlight up and one of those lights would come down. Even to my amazement the clouds all just rolled back like a scroll and there was a full moon and those 5 stars were all around it. Sherry watched them through a pair of binoculars and the stars moved for her. They would take turns moving forward, change the pattern of the face, she said it looked similar to what an etch-a-sketch done. I was trying not to look at them but this was different than what I was used to. After a while Sherry asked me what I thought they were and I told her, “I didn’t know.” I just wanted them to leave me alone. As she was looking at them again through the binoculars she started telling me that they were evil and not to conform to what they represented. Then she threw the binoculars down and yelled that they had burned her eyes and her legs. They followed as we headed back to the ranch. After we went in Sherry was squinting her eyes against the inside light. Five minutes later I looked outside and it was fully overcast, like it had never happened. Funny thing happened after that, Sherry found her Bible and started telling me about Jesus.

I told her about the license plates (007) and all the other things that were going on. She became obsessed with the lights and everywhere we went the 007 tags were there. Everybody we told about the lights began to see them too. I just wanted it all to go away…. Laura called one day to tell me that she had something in her attic and something in her house and they were running around her house trying to drive her crazy. (She had previously thought I was crazy when I had told her about the stuff I was seeing) But she had taking a 357 and put it to her head and pulled the trigger and missed and shot the wall. She knows that she should be dead right now. I went to see her and told her what I felt was happening. That those things were evil and I believed it meant something important was happening and I was trying to find out what it was.

I was pretty straight at this time and really wanted to get the answers to what was happening. I was living in the twilight zone and wanted out. During these last few years I had heard of others who were seeing the lights. One in Carney had been picked up by the Police for wandering through the ally yelling up to the sky, “beam me up.” I heard he was sent to be mentally evaluated. Another one in Drumright had tried to shoot himself too.

I decided to go and see my family and tell them what was going on and that I believed it meant something. After telling my sister Lisa, I wanted to show her the lights. I tried to get them to move and even shined a light up there to no avail. She told me that it was her understanding that people coming off of crank were apt to see illusions. This was what they teach the counselors in prison. (That’s where she worked). In other words she didn’t believe me.

I was going to make a trip to Georgia to bring my daughter home for the holidays and after that admit myself into a treatment program. It didn’t quiet work out like that. I needed money to make the trip to Georgia and Kerry was there when I was making one last cook (so I thought). It was about 3:00am when I seen them coming up the driveway, about 15 police cars. Kerry had set me up.

Off to jail I went and I had no bond. Other people with serious crimes like assault with deadly weapons had a bond. Funny thing was, I wasn’t afraid any more. I spent 10 months locked down in a 10’X10’ cell. The first 8 months I was only let out for court. I had a bad attitude and was very vocal with my opinion. After I settled my case, I became a trustee and jail cook…. Long way from where I had started.

The Lord had answered my cry for help. (Not exactly my choice of a treatment center.) I sought the Lord with all my heart. I wanted to know the “why’s” of what had happened. On Friday nights a biker looking guy from a local church used to come by, his name was Pete. At first I didn’t really want to talk to him. After I learned a basic knowledge of the Bible then I began questioning him. Something had made me realize that all my answers to what I went through and      more were in the Bible. With what little knowledge that I had I knew there was something missing. I wrote Pete a letter to ask what it was. The following Friday he showed up and asked me if I was ready to make Jesus Lord of my life. I was definitely ready. He laid his hand on my head and led me in the sinner’s prayer. I repented and asked the Lord to come into my heart. Pete was commanding that Satan and his demons had to go and that I belonged to the Lord now. I felt a strange feeling deep in my stomach like a stirring of a thousand butterflies and I felt it come up out of me. Then came the flood of uncontrollable crying (good feeling). Then I felt overwhelming peace come in. I had been set free. The Bible says in Mark 16:17, And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name they shall cast out devils…….I believe I’m proof of that, Jesus is still sitting the captives free. I’m a prime example of Satan doing everything possible to keep me from getting busted which in turn led to my salvation.

I’ve been out of prison for over two years, free from the fear and terror. I have a burden to help those who are still suffering in the drug world. Those who still don’t know that the things they are seeing and experiencing are of another dimension (demonic). The world doesn’t know how to treat the drug epidemic it is much bigger than just a bad habit, it is one of Satan’s areas of expertise. I’ve seen many drug users go through one drug rehabilitation after another and come out un-changed. There is no cure through the world, only through Jesus can this battle be won. I know that that we are to comfort others as God has comforted us. (2 Corinthians 1:3,4). That is where my calling and my life are directed now.

Through the whole time of my ordeal, I knew something beyond what I could understand was going on. (It’s pretty bad when other drug addicts are afraid to come around you.) Even in my ignorance about God, all of this drew me to want to know the truth. I believe the Lord is raising up a people for this time and has allowed us to see the deception coming so we will sound the alarm. (Joel 2:1) All this demonic activity does mean something,  


Jesus is coming soon.                   

In Christ,


<< Back to The CE4 Research Testimonies Index

The CE4 Research Group has to date worked with over 400 so called cases of the Alien Abduction Experience. The CE4 Research Group has been the Investigative arm of, a clearing house website covering the Biblical view on the UFO phenomenon. Seeing that there seemed to be a spiritual nature to the Alien Abduction experience, they posed the question, “Are Christians being abducted by Aliens”? Read more on their research and findings at

“The one thing we can offer people in this field, that nobody else anywhere is offering, is hope. Hope that they can stop this experience.”

– Joe Jordan, President CE4 Research Group, 1997 Florida Today article

Piercing the Cosmic Veil

New Release: July 7, 2020
By Joseph Jordan and
Jason Dezember

Over 100 Online Testimonies that Alien Abductions
Stop and Can be Terminated as a Life Pattern
in the Name & Authority of Jesus Christ

Share article


Are Alien Demons?
Filmed on location in Roswell, NM

© Alien Resistance 2024. All Rights Reserved.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This